Trailblazing Trinidad at Bewitching Bohol

There is a sleepy town in Bohol, a place tourists have unlikely paid a visit. It is beautiful in every way and I suggest you head there when you have the time. The friendly smiles, the serenity that overpowers the place, it is a place where you get to know more about your self than you ever did while you were in the city.

And if you know a local, you will be taken to trails and picturesque beaches that you only get to read on romance novels. Armed with nothing but my trusty sunblock, Crocs and camera, I got to meet wonderful people from the Trinidad Bohol Municipal Hall and Trinidad Municipal College.

Thank you Charles and the Sumatra family for the wonderful accommodation. I have never been so happy to be in the island I can call my second home.

How to get there?

From Cebu get a ticket at Pier 1 bound for Getafe. From there, get a jeepney ride to Trinidad Bohol. Be sure to have booked your accommodation first. A quick Google search will give you places to go.

Just how beautiful the place is? 

Check the awesome photos out:


jaysee pingkian jayseeblabs


trinidad bohol

trinidad bohol

jaysee pingkian jayseeblabs

jaysee pingkian jayseeblabs

jaysee pingkian jayseeblabs

trinidad bohol

trinidad bohol

trinidad bohol

trinidad bohol

trinidad bohol


jaysee pingkian jayseeblabs


trinidad bohol




I will definitely go back. In the meantime, take a trip down and there and say hi to the folks for me. Tell 'em you've read about the place from a blog. And, oh, there is a cave that I have yet to see too, maybe you can check it out!


LIKE JayseeBlabs on Facebook for more articles that will change your life!

VISIT JayseeBlabs at www.jaysee.me 

For more awesome stuff, keep reading through Jaysee Blabs

Share This

LIKE THIS POST!