Faith Above Everything Else

Growing up, life gave me barely enough in everything. But I am thankful I was raised that way because it taught me to appreciate what I have, save and have financial discipline, concretize my big dreams and work hard all my life for the things that I want to happen. Those deprivation prepared me to face the harsh fact that real world plays no favorites.  

Something happens to you when you become the hero for a long time. When I had the opportunity to actually do nothing, I immediately jumped at the idea. It was hard to explain to anyone even to my self. But we all go through that stage in life where we have nothing to lose and we couldn't think of anything better but to follow our heart. I am not one to explain my actions for I am only accountable to my Creator alone. We are young, the stakes are high but we have the rest of our lives to do better if not our best.  

With everything that goes on in my personal life now, I could only sigh with exhaustion beyond repair. A wise girl once told me in these times that I just have to "rest but don't quit." I will forever bring those words into my heart for God only has nothing but great plans for me; and while I take a leap of faith, He has opened more doors than I could handle.

For the first time in a long while, I can breathe again.

#blessed








LIKE JayseeBlabs on Facebook for more articles that will change your life!

VISIT JayseeBlabs at www.jaysee.me 

For more awesome stuff, keep reading through Jaysee Blabs

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting a Dark Society: Rizal's Brindis Speech Reaction

My Ultimate Sinulog Experience and Different Reflections

QQ English School expands into awesome super school in Cebu