My Cutest Random Life Photography

Sometimes there are mundane objects in our life that we tend to ignore, but life is in its most glorious state because of these awesome details. 

It just amazes me up to this day on how God has designed our lives weaving together different people, making events happen and things that complement the course as we breathe by the day. 

Appreciate the simple things.
Love
without regret.
Count your blessings.
Dare
to live.

Smile because it's going to be a beautiful day. Not perfect. But still beautiful.


white puppy dog smiling
Our newest fam member, Zac or as I call him Zacky. Isn't he the sweetest thing?


candles burning at night  and are bent. Taken in cemetery.
The mourning candles. Taken on top of my grandfather's grave last week.


My nephew Miggy made this. You'll know if you're a Cebuano if you know why everyone giggles everytime we saw this on our fridge.
More photos below!




The afternoon light amplified the piercing stare my cute cat.
Judgmental. The lighting. The afternoon light amplified the piercing stare my cat gave me as I took this.


Greenin Philippines Partners Day. Mandaue Children's Choir serenades.
Greenin Philippines Partners Day. Mandaue Children's Choir serenades.


A friend's stuff. Organized chaotic mess. Cluttered table with stuffed toy
A friend's stuff. Organized chaotic mess. Nah, the emo doll is really cool.




halo-halo pinoy desert
These are the halo-halo cups my sister and I enjoyed when we were still friends. hehehe



water drops on the leaves outside our house
I love the rain. Brings so many things in mind. But the water drops on the leaves outside our home was just too good to miss out on.




Chinese Food. Steamed rice and some meatballs
Chinese Food. After bowling, my fam succumbed to a lot of these dishes to end my dad's simple birthday celebration.





stone chocolate
Stones? Think again. These are actually chocolates from Hong Kong brought by a church friend. Tastes great actually.





two puppies chilling and resting on the couch
Chillin. Something we should never forget. Our pets just get too much of that.





green caged home bird pet
Spot the bird.




cute cat sleeping
Our cat sleeping soundly. Do cats have dreams?




black cute puppy being kissed by a cute white puppy on the couch
The black puppy just passed away actually. His name was Coco. Coco, you might not have lived long enough, your endearing nature did so much good to us.


This is a scheduled post.
For more great photos, snap your way to life-snaps.blogspot.com

For more awesome stuff, keep reading through http://jayseeblabs.blogspot.com

Share This

LIKE THIS POST!