What makes weekends super exciting?

We are slaving ourselves the whole week day working, going to school, doing errands, and more working. It has appeared that weekends have become a blessing to most of us as these are the days that we get to spend time with the people who matter who matter to us: our family, friends and God. 


So what exactly makes weekends worth waiting?


This is the only time that I...

get to spend time with my nephew-son, Miggy.jaysee and miggy


and going to weekend getaways and gatherings with my family:
 jaysee and MAN or mga apong nita


jaysee's family at adventure cafe



jaysee's cousins



jaysee's pingkian sisses




and special dates with friends and loved onesjaysee and rhecel


jaysee's friends called the angels at the birthday of miggy


C.A.T. officers reunion



4d class reunion


jaysee with mumtie and mona



and it also gives me quality time with my Christian friends:


jaysee at the party of Club i55

Rolly and Den-den





Weekends also give me the time to explore great places:


jaysee at bridge


jaysee at fields


jaysee at lighthouse


jaysee at ship




But most of all weekends make me give time I owe to myself:


jaysee chilling

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting a Dark Society: Rizal's Brindis Speech Reaction

QQ English School expands into awesome super school in Cebu

My Ultimate Sinulog Experience and Different Reflections