How to be a great leader? 16 Rules we should always remember!
photo by alternative018
- Ask yourself: How do you make the organization successful?
“It all starts with you.” – Mr. Kenneth Cabingue
- Everything rises and falls on leadership – John Maxwell
- List the traits from your most admired successful people and follow them.
- What makes them successful? They changed the world. Their vision inspired millions.
- “ACTION leads to RESULTS” – Mr. Kenneth Cabingue
- Man walked on the moon and it all started when his mother once said: “If anybody can’t do it, you can do it, Neil.”
- “INTENTION + OPPORTUNITY = RESULTS” – Mr. Kenneth Cabingue
- Ask yourself:
- How do I show my leadership in public?
- What is my relevance of existence to the public?
- All the projects you organize must be SMART:
- Specific – How do you picture the activity to be like?
- Measurable – How many will attend? What goals have you set?
- Attainable – Is it realistic?
- Relevant – Why do this?
- Time-bounded – When is it happening?
- Never underestimate the power of a good night’s sleep.
- Always improve your comprehension. This will help you answer exam questions and problems in life more quickly and accurately.
- Always question yourself.
”We grew up in an environment where we develop certain values and there are even times where I question some of these. You always have to see what is right.” – Hon. Tomas Osmeña
- Hard work is never the key to success. “The secret to success is to become the smarter guy.” – Hon. Tomas Osmeña
- “When don’t go right. Don’t just complain. Do something.” – Hon. Tomas Osmeña
- “Second is not enough. Once you decide to challenge, stop everything else and win it. But there is one important part to winning and that is your attitude.”
– Hon. Tomas Osmeña
- To win, you don’t have to run faster, you just have to run a little bit faster. – Hon. Tomas Osmeña
These are my notes from the SSG Leadership Training Seminar