Funniest Parody of the 2010 PH Presidentiables

gibo teodoro richard gordon erap estrada manny villar noynoy aquino
Photo from Facebook.com


Saw this viral pic on Facebook and I laughed so hard my tummy ached. I am thankful to the one who made this for making my day and a million others' as well. And this digital artwork depicts reconciliation to the weirdest of ways. It’s beyond comedic and a manifestation that Filipinos never thrive in war but in love and laugh alone.

“Our country must confront a lot of problems that needs a leader with experience, a leader willing to set aside all differences and genuinely reconcile to solve our difficulties and take advantage of opportunities facing the country.” 
- GIBO TEODORO -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting a Dark Society: Rizal's Brindis Speech Reaction

My Ultimate Sinulog Experience and Different Reflections

QQ English School expands into awesome super school in Cebu