Smile and Realizations about Life

With the Ondoy and Pepeng typhoons, El Nino, Maguindanao Massacre, Haiti and Chile earth tremors breaking loose, the thoughts of the world coming to an end is no longer a joke. So in light with all the tragedy that happened, I offer this simple post about life.

Life could be as reckless and random as falling water.

jaysee pingkian
This is me shot by my cousin in Intosan Resort Danao here in Cebu on a family reunion.

There are only two types of people: those who lead and those who follow.

miggy pingkian dogs and puppies
My nephew, Miggy, is being trailed by our aunt’s pups one random afternoon.

Life is a fish port. It’s a matter of getting filled and paying for it.

 macapagal fish port
I took this pic inside my dad’s car. This is the simple yet magnificent Macapagal Fish Port in Danao, Cebu. The top floor is an open food court overlooking the sea.

Life could be a pleasant surprise.

jaysee pingkian miguel pingkian 
See the lighter side when things go bad. This is my nephew and me kidding around in front of the camera.

Life is beautiful.

Image159 copy 
These is my lola’s garden ornament hung by the tree that shades her house.

Life is hard but worth it.

my lola planting 
What I love about this photo is that it is a metaphor for what my lola does best, planting.

She has done a heck of a job planting her children here on Earth. Just look at the fruits it bore: I am one of them. Hehehe.

But either way, being crunched for a long time when your knees are not on their prime, you could say that what she does could be hard for some to do; and that is life, it is hard but its something you’d give up everything for because human life with all its complexities and joys is one worth living.

Put on a smile because God loves you.

Share This

LIKE THIS POST!